Saturday, January 14, 2023

Heaven assailed by Stupid Nigers

Items here for sale are unsaleable giving rise to attacks on the Capital investment Team. The Old Alter Table having a bid of over 200m is demanded for £400. Heaven is robbed as well as the Earth, God's own hand created images of the Dignitaries, who created Life here.

I said if you had authority to demand you could enter & take. They said they'll deny me food, water & clothing until I sell. A ridiculous message is repeated to demand in my usual media "Help for Households: £400" that's costing the coffers millions for a private sale.

I hope you die for the attempt. I demand the destruction of Babylon.

The Spear of Destiny & Wood I cut & promoted from nob were taken without payment to me. The old Table parts I sold have left me with a financial deficit. There is no longer anything available here. 

Alter Table

Approach me somebody abroad for parts at £5,000 each. Contact me & pre pay.