Provincial Representative
We are blessed with the sweetest & prettiest girl at the Guildhall. Charles sent Her because She's dark skinned. She's doing a Candy Twist Scream for the Girls that means clever back biting against murderers. When I was a young Man I wanted to believe I could trust Beauty & got fuked up.
Charles keeps transplanting to a posh place in Rochester & had a man write the Charles Dickens Novels. The Tall & impressive Palace mis-fit is a traffick victim like many Girls in the Capital & is Double Agency with Moriah along with the Blonde at the Masseur, called cooperative.
Rich Bitch
Of course She's scrutinised for Tax accomplishments & some kind of Purgatory is on the Cards. I said you can be Jesus Christ & some kind of Purging is on the Cards. The truth is a refinement of worth leaves a poo as it travels up to Anne & Charles & a purity of both Shit & produce are sought. Guildhall Girl also travelled upward with the Money.

