Saturday, March 16, 2024

Beast Ball

For once the Bible was easy to understand, an Avianoid is an Animal or Beast. There is too much unwritten. During my Childhood I was Demonised by Catholics who had promoted a Jesus Clone at the Palace with Damian Omen media. They used the rubbish to operate on my Mouth at a Dentist in Railway St. So that it slopes on One Side. They also Sexually abused in the Church next door while I was unconscious, supposed to be related to an Omen Scene where his Father held a knife to him in a Church.

Avian have their own communication linked to a Blood Stream, by sound over a short distance that is passed on by another. They cause a struggle for sensible conduct, but are the Agent of their Masters having their own separate inaudible role.

Catholic contempt

They made Trillions from my Name & hated me when I returned, not sharing the fortune, but attacking my Credibility for their dominance. There is no Justice, only Predatory thoroughness. There is Justice with God & the Broad Hand of Destruction is the last Word. God wants the Christian Churches abolished in favour of these Posts. The Two greatest Statutes are now all things in moderation & all things in avoidance of Death. If I'm the Beast, Beth is Judge Death & Cara Satan, Judas & Whore of Babylon who is Big Ears? He says he's me & is not. Catholic control propaganda, Apocalypse Scripture their own Scribings.
20: "The World" in Four Quarters,  Lion England, Cow Ireland, Human Face Wales, Eagle Scotland. The US Eagle has an Irish Majority, like our English Majority with Stuart Royals & MPs.