Sunday, April 23, 2023

Poncing

Before I built basic accomodation here there were no visitors. When I go out bent Police bring pretenders here including Becky, who has my subdued Brain Hemisphere. When I have moved on there will be no more visitors. Uninvited Guests & Pretenders to authority get lost.

Antichrist

There is an opposition to me on both sides of the fence because of family competition to Leadership. Becky is the Antichrist & others Antichrist, called "Evil Google Twin" because it's normal to exchange Brain Hemispheres with an opposition.

Cara Group authority Poncing

It's difficult to criticise Her at the moment because She broke forth online with injury forming Personal contact, formerly Professional. She is still not present here while I'm Home & is at this stage struggling for personal contact alternatives. She made progressive media associating with the Hill & has failed Personal relations so far, we have never actually spoken face to face if she rammed it in more than a Thousand times using a Drug while I slept.