Saturday, November 12, 2022

FYI

The "Christian" interest in Charles, one like the Son of Man in appearance perhaps having a Sythe against Man is subject to sabotage. The UK is in breach of NATO contract reducing not isolating necessarily. I am Alpha & Omega & my view is Clones & resurrections recur, so that we should seek Life. We are already talking about the Fourth Temple & what I should leave for myself to find & understand.

We need U.S. Air force bases removed to make NATO separate. I approached BAE advising UK replacements by Political pressure under influence of Raging Tories. U.S. Airbases can be bought, taking personnel only Home, a great US Arms deal. Parts of the EU are agreeing to an alternative alliance inc. France, Germany, Spain, Hungary, Poland, Norway, Holand & Italy. I think having Two forces East & West is dangerous.